About NanoAmerico^

I post a Twitter Friendly NanoAmerico^ on this page whenever I can. A NanoAmerico^ is an Allen Ginsberg style American Sentence, sandwiched between two shorter Iota sentences. The trick is to make it fit into 140 characters or less.

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Written for and posted to The American Sandwich game..

The prompt sentence this week is:

Dawn thought that Dave didn't love her anymore, so she pulled the trigger.

Here's my NanoAmerico^

Minutes before the chocolates came. Dawn thought that Dave didn't love her anymore, so she pulled the trigger. How she missed, I'll never know!
01062+10

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps distracted by a knock at the door...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...sorry I missed this..came here for this week..I hope you will be writing one unless you are too busy...
    hugs
    shakira

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting here, and don't forget to visit The American Sandwich game.. What will you write?