About NanoAmerico^

I post a Twitter Friendly NanoAmerico^ on this page whenever I can. A NanoAmerico^ is an Allen Ginsberg style American Sentence, sandwiched between two shorter Iota sentences. The trick is to make it fit into 140 characters or less.

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Posted to The American Sandwich game..

The prompt sentence this week is:

Dawn won't talk to Dave until he buys her a pet robot from the store.

Here's my NanoAmerico^

Frm now on it w%d B cell phone's 1ly.
Dawn won't talk to Dave until he buys her a pet robot from the store.
Yr dinner's n d c@
11052+10

3 comments:

  1. Swap the cat for the robot and dinner stays on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may try this...LOL...shall be back if I can cook something...
    I like this...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting here, and don't forget to visit The American Sandwich game.. What will you write?