About NanoAmerico^

I post a Twitter Friendly NanoAmerico^ on this page whenever I can. A NanoAmerico^ is an Allen Ginsberg style American Sentence, sandwiched between two shorter Iota sentences. The trick is to make it fit into 140 characters or less.

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Posted to The American Sandwich game..

The prompt sentence this week is:

The full moon sat at two O' clock, 'it must be midnight', thought the cowboy.


Here's my NanoAmerico^

He woke suddenly and looked up. The full moon sat at two O' clock, 'it must be midnight', thought the cowboy. And went back to sleep. 20042+10

2 comments:

  1. Not the Midnight Cowboy then?
    I'll see what I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stan, facing west when you look at the moon at two o clock in the sky, it's midnight - here anyway! I just checked to see where it is now at 01.13 but the lava dust is covering it, in fact the whole sky is undercoat grey right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting here, and don't forget to visit The American Sandwich game.. What will you write?