About NanoAmerico^

I post a Twitter Friendly NanoAmerico^ on this page whenever I can. A NanoAmerico^ is an Allen Ginsberg style American Sentence, sandwiched between two shorter Iota sentences. The trick is to make it fit into 140 characters or less.

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Posted to The American Sandwich game..
The prompt sentence this week is:

He staggered into the bar after one shot too many and dropped dead.

Here's my NanoAmerico^

Pub-crawl night in Boozeville.
He staggered into the bar after one shot too many and dropped dead. The gun-slinger killed him not the Gin.
09032+10

4 comments:

  1. Mother's ruin; not for sale to minors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stan, what about Morris dancers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's an 'expensive' joke for you: Flippin' 'eck I've forgotten the joke, but the punchline is: I've no idea. (that was from the No eye Dear joke)
    Don't call me dear call me expensive! perhaps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you call a deer with no eyes?
    A deer with no eyes who won't budge?... Still no idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting here, and don't forget to visit The American Sandwich game.. What will you write?